Cook’n Recipe Organizer Version 10 is the solution to both of these roadblocks.
- Electronic cookbook-simply tell Cook’n Recipe Organizer what ingredients you have on hand and in seconds, Cook’n will suggest several delicious recipes. You can download new recipes every week from the website.
- Recipe manager-organizing your family recipe collection is easy with Cook’n Recipe Organizer.
- Menu planner-simply drag and drop recipes to create your own menus
- Grocery shopping assistant-automatically combines the food on your menus and makes a grocery shopping list, it will even convert tablespoons of tomato paste to 8oz. cans.
- Personal home nutritionist-analyzes the nutritional value of any recipe or menu
Watch this very informative video to learn more about Cook’n Recipe Organizer.
I loved this software, it does everything but cook the food for you. It will even sync your recipes between your computer (PC or MAC), smart phone, and iPad.
I love being able to find new recipes online and having someone else organize them for me. Plus, I get a shopping list & nutritional value for all my meals. It’s almost like have your own personal chef.
I have only scratched the surface of this wonderful software, but I look forward to discovering all of it’s great features.
Where to buy:
You can buy Cook’n Recipe Organizer version 10 online. They also have a risk-free 200% guarantee, if you are not completely satisfied with the quality of this software, they will refund your purchase price AND purchase you the recipe software of you choice. That is how confident they are of their product.
How to Win:
You can win Cook’n Recipe Organizer by coming back tomorrow (1/23/12) and entering The Great Gadget giveaway.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Mom Blog Society. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.